How Do I?

Pay my water bill?

You may pay your water bill 24/7 online by clicking here or mail it to:

City Of Canadian
6 Main St
Canadian, TX 79014

Or stop by Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Or, you may pay your bill via a direct draft from your bank account.  Simply complete the form below, return it to us and every month your water bill will be automatically drafted from your account.

Draft Authorization Form

Apply for water services?

Complete an application and bring it to the City Hall.  You may download the application by clicking below

Application for Water, Sewer and Trash

eBilling Enrollment Form

Enroll in the Recycling Program?

Read over the guidelines and then register at City Hall.

Recycling Program

Apply for construction related permits and clearances?

Complete the appropriate application and bring it to City Hall.

Building Permit

Zoning Clearance Permit Application

Transfer Station Permit

Street Cut Permit

Plumbing Irrigation Permit

Apply for a business license?

Business licenses are available using the forms below.  Festival/pop-up locations should use the transient merchant license.

Application for Transient Merchant License

Affidavit of Permanent Business Owner

Application for Itinerant Merchant Permit

Instructions for Itinerant Merchant Permit

Gain public information?

Public information is available through an open records request. You may download one here: Open Records Request

Find a specific ordinance for the City of Canadian?

Apply for Employment?

Complete the application and turn it in at City Hall.

Job Application